Sunday, June 5, 2011

Deeper and Deeper.....

I just want to note that I just ordered my Hair Therapy heating cap. Courtesy of Amazon.

I'm especially pleased bc I'd been hunting from supplier to supplier looking for the cheapest shipping. Everybody had it listed for the same price give or take 4 cents so this was the only way to save. Found that Amazon seemed to be giving me the best deal on that for around $6 for ground shipping. BUT! BUT! Just now, I ordered it for no shipping costs! I do not know why, but there was no shipping and I'm elated!

Yay!!!!

The missing part of my regimen has been deep conditioning. I'm sooo exciting to get this cap bc it's cordless and I can do other stuff while deep conditioning instead of being tied down to a hood hair dryer. I also don't own one of those so deep conditioning wasn't really happening. I know that i could wet a towel and zap it in the microwave and then wear that around the house but....eh...messy...and cumbersome. I could sleep with deep conditioner in my hair but the crinkle crinkle of the shower cap all night is annoying and hot. So....when I ran across the heating cap, the heavens parted and a solution was brought to my attention.

Hee hee.....i'm excited. It should be delivered sometime bw the 9th and 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Please be nice! Nothing wrong with disagreeing but I ask that you please be respectful.

Be Blessed!